MISSING, DAMAGED GOODS
We rely on third-party delivery service providers, to deliver the orders to your door. There will be occasions where such as incomplete deliveries, missing, stolen parcels, or damaged packages. We appeal for our customer's understanding and sincerely apologise for those who are affected by such incidents and the inconveniences they cause.
We ask for our customer's patience and assistance as we follow investigation procedures from delivery companies.
Subject to the conclusion of delivery companies investigations we will address the issue with the most appropriate solution, such as sending of replacement order,etc.
If our order tracking shows the order has been shipped, but you have not yet received your orders after 8 working days, please contact us with the order number.
As we are a business that must rely on third-party postage and courier service providers, there may be occasional incidents such as incomplete deliveries, missing or stolen parcels, or damaged goods. We appeal for our customer's understanding and sincerely apologise for those who are affected by such incidents and the inconveniences they cause. We ask for our customer's patience and assistance as we negotiate on the matter with our delivery service providers and seek to gain a resolution for the problems.
In preparation, or in response, for the event that an item(s) of your order arrives damaged, please follow the instructions below:
● If delivered by a courier and damage is visible or otherwise apparent, please inform the courier at time of delivery
● Take clear quality digital photos of the damage
● Contact us within 24 hours of delivery, stating order details, and a description of the damage. K2A Pty Ltd representative will respond, and advise the email address to which the digital photo files should be sent.
● If delivered by AustPost service, please report the damage to the Post Office or call Post 131318
Below is a brief overview of the steps we need to take to solve this problem to give you a basic idea of what will happen.
● We report this problem to our carrier, and if eligible make a claim for compensation.
● Our carrier will open an investigation - depending up on the result of the investigation they will approve or reject our claim.
● If they approve the claim, or soundly confirm that it will be successful, we will be able to send a replacement product, or provide a refund.
Please be advised that the entire process may take more than two weeks.
If your purchase does not meet merchantable quality or match the description. K2A Pty Ltd is here to make sure your issues are resolved.
(1) For wrongly shipped items, please contact us and we will arrange to deliver the correct item.
(2) For defective or faulty products, please contact us so we can get the item back from you and dispatch correct item back to you.
SHIPPING COST FOR WARRANTY ITEM
We will examine the return good and see what caused the issue.
If it is product default, then K2A Pty Ltd is here to cover all shipping cost involved. However, If any damaged caused by customers (Mis-used, mis-handled,brokes and etc), then all cost will be charged to customers and this will NOT be covered by Warranty.
K2A Pty Ltd provides ONE years Warranty of products we are selling through our K2A store, k2a.com.au